Yosemite National Park is one of the most spectacular places in the world. Four million travelers a year visit this majestic place for great scenery, exhilarating challenges, and some of the best photographs they will ever take. If you are coming to Yosemite this year, here are 10 reasons why you will enjoy a Guided Yosemite Tour with our knowledgeable guides who will help you make your own connection with this unique wonder of the world.
Top 10 Reasons:
10. Leave your map at home. We take you a little farther off the beaten path and away from the crowds. Our best recommendations for tours are on trails that highlight the features of the park in the specific time window of your visit. We will even help you plan your itinerary for your entire stay.
9. All of our reviews are authentic from real clients who have joined us on a tour. We also don’t buy Facebook likes or Twitter & Instagram followers.
8. Our guides are all experienced and local to Yosemite. All of our tours are safely guided by trained professionals who live in and around Yosemite. All our leaders are experienced adults who have a passion for sharing Yosemite with our guests and are not kids who just need a summer job or guides who wear out their welcome at other places. We live and play in the Sierra all year long and spend our days off in Yosemite.
7. We Leave No Trace, and we teach you how to minimize your impact in a natural environment.
6. We are very socially active with our Instagram Photo a Day from Yosemite & have a trivia contest that offers a chance to win free and discounted tours every Thursday on our Facebook Page. Also, our photos are from places other than the Valley floor. We take great pride in going farther than everyone else to share unique images from our tours for a “different perspective”.
5. All of our programs are original. Imitation is the highest form of flattery, and we are humbled by the amount of our competitors who have adopted our programs in their offerings. We are the pioneers of many programs including half day photography workshops, and custom day hikes for any size groups.
4. We love to share the fun in Yosemite with you and offer free professional photography services of you enjoying your trip. Did somebody say “jump shots”?
3. Your travel dollars will be helping real families in the Yosemite Region. Our sustainability model supports local artists and naturalists who receive above market compensation for their work. Although we are a for profit company, we dispel the myths of nonprofits. We do not accept donations into a general fund to pay our salaries, buy advertising, or run unsustainable programs. Further we are members of 1% for the Planet and donate our proceeds to worthy causes that help protect Yosemite National Park and the entire Sierra Nevada region.
2. We are the only guide company who will customize a tour for any sized group at any time of the year. Our adventures last all year round and our guides will take you anywhere in Eastern, Western, Northern, and Southern Yosemite. We take great pride that we will make a tour for only one person regardless of the time of year. Our competitive prices are scaled to the size of the group and we guarantee smaller trip rosters for a more personalized experience.
1. All of our tours are educational so you will go home with a new sense of connection with the natural world, some of the best images in your photo library, and memories that will last a lifetime. As an added special bonus for families, we guarantee your children will want to go back and share Yosemite with their own children when they are older.